Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Pride

I love the Olympics. I always have. I remember watching them as a child, and have continued to do so into adulthood.

Joe and I will often stay in on the weekends, watching hours and hours of Olympic Events.

It is so exciting that the Olympics are in China this year, a place I have been, and hope to go again.

In honor of the Olympics, over the next 16 days I will be posting about some Olympians to look out for. I got (most of) them off of Time's list of 100 Olympic Athletes to Watch. I narrowed them down to only athletes from China or the US, and from the sports I enjoy watching the most.

So here are my three words for this week:
Stay tuned tomorrow for the first of many Olympians to watch!



2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hello my name is Tonggu Momma and I am an Olympics FREAK!!!! Can't wait to read these...

Kylie's momma said...

Ooh YEA! Another Olympic junkie. Me too. I especially love the not as "popular" sports aka not in prime time. Sports I would never watch but at the Olympics I'm all for it. Love love love 'em! Happy watching :-)