Saturday, November 26, 2005

Having a Blast in San Francisco

We've relly been enjoying ourselves this weekend in S.F. We arrived at around 1:00 in the afternoon, to a lovely spread of appetizers. Then we took a nap(Hey, I got up at 3:30 a.m.!) and were ready for Turkey at 5:30. Scott outdid himself, as usual and diner was scrumptious. Friday we spent the day in Sacramento. See Lisa's blog for pics. I, of course forgot my camera cord again. I am so absent minded sometimes. I'm told it gets even worse after the baby comes. I don't know if that's possible! Today we took a hike at Land's End, then had lunch at a place near there right across from the beach. Then Lisa and I got away for an hour to do some shopping. I'm babysitting the kids right now, so Lisa and Scott could have some much needed time out. We're having a "Polar Express" party. We made caramel apples, and popcorn, and now we're watching the Polar Express and I'm about to go make us some hot chocolate. This much fun should be illegal!

No comments: