Monday, November 07, 2005

Send good vibes our way

Well, we just returned from playing tennis. I think I may actually be getting better(a little!). The change in time didn't affect us at all. Even though I am more prone to not leaving the house after it gets dark, the tennis courts are lit up like it is daytime(there goes my excuse for not wanting to play!) Anyway, the real reason I am writing is that I need some help from you guys, those who read this blog. Joe has a job interview tomorrow(Shhhh....don't tell him I told you. He doesn't want anyone to know, so if he doesn't get it he won't have to explain). It is a temporary job, for next semester. One of the full time faculty is going on leave and they need a replacement. Even though it is temporary, it IS a full time position from late January to mid May. It is definitely a step in the right direction, so it would be great if he got the job. That's why I need your help. We need all the prayers we can get. If you don't pray, maybe you could just send some good vibes our way tomorrow. Either way, please keep him in your thoughts tomorrow. We could really use some happy news around here. Thanks!

No comments: