Thursday, November 17, 2005

Way too busy

I think I have only been home in the last two days to sleep. Aside from lunch yesterday, Joe has either only seen me coming or going. I've been running around like crazy trying to get ready for the Boutique tomorrow. I'll be sharing a table with a friend, selling my jewelry. I'm hoping to sell enough stuff to make a little Christmas money(otherwise there won't be any Christmas!) Technically we're "skipping" Christmas this year, as far as gifts go. I'll only be buying for the kids this year, as well as only one or two presents for Joe. We decided to really tone it down this year and save all of our money for something really important to us that I'm still not ready to announce yet(but soon, I promise!). Well, it's late and I'm exhausted, so it's off to bed with me. Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments: