Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just another day in paradise. Still nothing exciting to report. Nothing from the doctor's office regarding my sleep apnea machine(I can hardly wait!), no news about my surgery, Nada, Zilch, Nothing. I have a three day weekend ahead of me. I am soooo excited. I don't know why. I have nothing planned. It's just that the kids have been driving me so crazy lately, and I haven't been feeling that great and I need a break. My thyroid must still be low because I have been feeling achy and feverish on and off for the last week and a half, as well as being so tired I am ready for bed by 8:00! These are both symptoms of hypothyroidism. I hope the new dosage of meds the doctor gave me kicks in soon. I only had a little pain today, which is pretty good for where I am right now in my cycle. Well, it's almost 8:00, so I'll be off to bed soon(you may think I am kidding, but I am not!)

No comments: