Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What was I thinking?

O.K. I have removed the picture of me wearing the hideous contraption. What a horrible picture! Why would anyone put a picture like that up for everyone to see? And what was up with my eyes being so red? It was kind of scary! I must have been REALLY tired last night when I posted that. I have decided I don't want that picture on my blog. If you got to see it, consider yourself lucky! Just promise me you won't picture me wearing that every time you see me(for those of you that see me).
On the adoption front, I have still done nothing. I called the agency today, but they didn't return my call. I'm a little confused as to what we need to do first. I already have all of the documents I need(birth certificates, marriage certificates, my passport, ect.) I think we have to make appts. for our fingerprints next. I'll try to do that tomorrow. We have some serious work to do on the house before we have our home-study done. I will only have two weeks after Thanksgiving to get stuff done before my surgery. I'm thinking a lot of this stuff is going to have to wait until after the New Year.



P.S. My first night wearing the hideous contraption went alright. I didn't rip it off my face. I think I MIGHT be able to get used to wearing it. (Maybe) I really don't feel less tired today than normal though. I wonder if I will feel the effects right away, or after wearing it for a couple of weeks.

No comments: