Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Waiting...

I'm feeling kind of crummy today, just waiting for my cycle to start. We all know it's coming, so why does it have to be so elusive? I am usually like a clock, but lately have been either way early or one or two days late. It's almost as though the more I want it to come, the longer it takes. I'm ready for the painful part of the month to end, and the "good" part to start. Only one more month of this torture before my surgery and hopefully the end to all this pain. I can hardly wait. Do you know what I saw on the way home form work today? You'll never guess. That's right! Christmas lights on somebody's house!!!!! Are you kidding me? I KNOW Thanksgiving is next week, but everybody knows you simply CANNOT put up Christmas lights before then! It actually made me feel a bit panicked. I'm not ready for Christmas! Heck, I'm not even ready for Thanksgiving!
I think I might be in denial about the holidays being just around the corner. I guess I better get over it, because like it or not, here they come!

P.S. Joe and I received some good news today, but I'm not ready to share it with the world quite yet. Only a couple of people know what it is(You know who you are). We need some time for it to sink in before I start blogging obsessively about it(which you know I will do). And no, I am NOT pregnant!(technically). Oops, I think I just gave you a hint. Hee Hee!

No comments: