Monday, November 28, 2005

Home Safely

We made it home safely today, in a little over six hours. How come the drive seems so much longer coming home than going? I'm going to be in a little bit of trouble tomorrow at work, as I called in "sick" today so we wouldn't have to fight the traffic. At least that's the reason I gave. The real reason we decided to come back today instead of yesterday is because Lisa bought us tickets to see "A White Christmas" in the city. She got us third row seats and they were awesome! The show was so cute too. If anyone is need of some holiday spirit, I definitely recommend you go see this musical. I would make it a girl's night out though, judging by the look on my husband's face when I showed him the video clips on their site. Lisa and I had a great time, just the two of us. Thanks Sis! I hear it's playing in L.A. right now, as well as S.F. It would be so fun to go with the whole family on Christmas Eve. Maybe next year. Now I have to buy the movie. I saw it a while back, but now I think it needs to be a part of our Christmas tradition to watch it every year. I know Lisa already posted this, but here's their website: Irving Berlin's White Christmas; The Musical. It's good to be home, although I miss the kids already. Boy is our house quiet! Sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes not. Right now it makes me miss Cameron and Gracie a lot. I have no one to ask "What does a turkey say?". Well, I COULD ask my husband, but he won't reply(in a very cute two year old voice) "Gobble Gobble Gobble!" Yep, I'm gonna be needing a video clip of that so I can replay it over and over!

No comments: