Thursday, January 12, 2006

I just happened to glance over at my profile and noticed two things. First, could the picture of us BE any bigger? Other people's profile pics aren't that big. I'm going to have to change that. And second, the first line says I am 34 years old. Since I turned 35 seven days ago today, I really should change that too. But I don't want to. So I'm not gonna. At least not for now.
I need to stay in denial, at least for a little while longer. I'm still not ready to be 35, especially in writing. In fact, maybe I'll take the age out completely, then nobody will know how old I am at all! Yeah, that's a great idea! As soon as I finish the two thousand other things I have to do, I'l get around to that. Maybe :) We're getting ready to go full steam ahead on the adoption paperwork. The goal is to have our home-study done in the next month or so. Probably more realistically two months. My job is to be as organized about this process as possible, and Joe's job is going to be to keep my head from exploding due to stress. Don't worry. He is very good at this and has been doing it for years. We're supposed to go to a seminar at my school tonight, but I'm thinking we probably won't make it. I have a headache and am having a lot of cramping and don't feel up to it. It would be different if it was down the street, but it's a half an hour away, right during rush hour traffic. I wish I lived closer to where I worked. It would make things much simpler.

No comments: