Saturday, July 05, 2008

3 year Blog Anniversary

Hey, I totally forgot that July 3 marked my three year "Blogoversary"! Three years people! Wow. I never imagined when I started this blog that

A. I would still be childless
and
B. That I would stick with it

I never stick with anything for this long.

I have met some amazing people through this blog, and have enjoyed following along on many of your journeys. Here's to many more blogging years to come!
(But not without my child, okay? That's been long enough :)

4 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Boy, I am happy u started your BLOG! Nice to meet you my friend!

Lea
xo

4D said...

3 long years but 3 years of memories captured online.

Keep smilin!

Kayce said...

So glad your still blogging!

Sorry about the meme thing, I just stole the idea and went with it. oops!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Bloggy Anniversary! We will have our three years in soon too!
Love reading about your journey!

Alyson LID 01/27/06