Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Photo Bloggy Days

Here's day one of Photo Bloggy Days. Here is my day yesterday in pictures. I took two more pictures from when I first got up but for some reason they didn't download and I accidentally erased them from my camera. Oh well. It's probably best you not see those anyway :)
There are too many pictures to put here so I had to put them on Flickr. I hope you don't have ot sign in to see them. If so, it's free to set up an account just to view pics.
Here is day one: Friday, July 18th Summer Photo Bloggy Days

Click on the upper left photo(the bagel and the cup of coffee) to start at the beginning of the set.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

That was so fun! Thank you for letting me be a part of this. I love working with you!

Kayce said...

So cool! Sorry about the ants and the gas. Yuch! I LOVE this idea! Can't wait to see the next day!