Two posts in one day. I must be bored. I rarely get "tagged" to do this sort of thing, I think because I am so horrible at actually following through and doing them. :)
Here's one that caught my eye and seeing as though I'm bored I thought I would play along.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Your significant other? Joe
3. Your hair? Blonde. With a lot of gray. Ugh.
4. Your mother? died
5. Your father? At home, I assume
6. Your favorite time of day? evenings
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? Crystal Light
9. Your dream goal? To own a home and be a stay at home Mom
10. The room you're in? living room
11. Your ex? I don't have any Exes!
12. Your fear? That something will happen to someone I love. Also that the adoption will fall through.
13. Where do you want to be in six years? In my own house, with my husband and daughter.
14. What you are not? extroverted
15. Your favorite meal? Mexican. Anything Mexican is fine by me.
16. One of your wish list items? a new camera(material) Sophie(non-material)
17. The last thing you did? Made lunch. Turkey burgers. Yum.
18. Where you grew up? Cypress, CA
19. What are you wearing? My P.J.'s and yes, it is 2:00 p.m. here. So?
20. Your tv is? playing music right now, on too much.
21. Your pets? curled up on the couch
22. Your computer? on my lap
23. Your life? in limbo
24. Your mood? swings rapidly
25. Missing someone? Tess
26. Your car? Working again. Yay!
27. Something you're not wearing? Pants. Just kidding. Shoes
28. Favorite store? Target
29. Your summer? Hot. Busy.
30. Your favorite color? Blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? Last night
32. When is the last time you cried? Last week
33. Your health? Hanging in there
34. Your children? Waiting for me. And I for her.
35. Your future? Unwritten. Heh.
36. Your beliefs? Christian
37. Young or old? In between
38. Your image? Insecure
39. Your appearance? Bedhead
40. Would you live your live over again, knowing what you know now? No thanks. I don't need to live this life over again. The best is yet to come!
Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this already.