Friday, July 04, 2008

Two posts in one day. I must be bored. I rarely get "tagged" to do this sort of thing, I think because I am so horrible at actually following through and doing them. :)
Here's one that caught my eye and seeing as though I'm bored I thought I would play along.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Your significant other? Joe
3. Your hair? Blonde. With a lot of gray. Ugh.
4. Your mother? died
5. Your father? At home, I assume
6. Your favorite time of day? evenings
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? Crystal Light
9. Your dream goal? To own a home and be a stay at home Mom
10. The room you're in? living room
11. Your ex? I don't have any Exes!
12. Your fear? That something will happen to someone I love. Also that the adoption will fall through.
13. Where do you want to be in six years? In my own house, with my husband and daughter.
14. What you are not? extroverted
15. Your favorite meal? Mexican. Anything Mexican is fine by me.
16. One of your wish list items? a new camera(material) Sophie(non-material)
17. The last thing you did? Made lunch. Turkey burgers. Yum.
18. Where you grew up? Cypress, CA
19. What are you wearing? My P.J.'s and yes, it is 2:00 p.m. here. So?
20. Your tv is? playing music right now, on too much.
21. Your pets? curled up on the couch
22. Your computer? on my lap
23. Your life? in limbo
24. Your mood? swings rapidly
25. Missing someone? Tess
26. Your car? Working again. Yay!
27. Something you're not wearing? Pants. Just kidding. Shoes
28. Favorite store? Target
29. Your summer? Hot. Busy.
30. Your favorite color? Blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? Last night
32. When is the last time you cried? Last week
33. Your health? Hanging in there
34. Your children? Waiting for me. And I for her.
35. Your future? Unwritten. Heh.
36. Your beliefs? Christian
37. Young or old? In between
38. Your image? Insecure
39. Your appearance? Bedhead
40. Would you live your live over again, knowing what you know now? No thanks. I don't need to live this life over again. The best is yet to come!

Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this already.


3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Happy 4th! love this info. You are too funny my friend.

Lea
xo

M3 said...

Happy 4th!!

Let's see, for the meme, can I answer a few questions here in your comments area and say I did it? Probably not, but oh well here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone?: In the car, as usual, I should just call it a car phone and be done with it.
8. Your favorite drink?: Red wine, although I haven't been able to have any lately because it aggravates my migraines. It's KILLING me.
12. Your fear?: That something will happen to one of the girls. I'm paranoid about it. How do kids even live to be adults with all the things that can happen? (And how do moms just not die of all the stress?).
14. What are you not?: Same as you. I'm not extroverted, never have been. Actually as a child I was horribly painfully shy and have had to work so hard to be able to talk to people.
15. Favorite meal?: Hm, not sure. I'm kind of indifferent to food lately.
20. My tv is: never on unless the girls are asleep. Sigh...

Alright, that's all I can do right now, the girls are flinging jello all over the kitchen and I need to go stop the carnage.

Kayce said...

Fun!! I love the jammies one. ;)

You now need to do the 6 word one...

Hope your weekend is going wonderfully!