Sunday, July 06, 2008

3 words

Hey, are wondering what this "3 words" thing is, and why I do it every Sunday? Here's an explanation of it. Go on and read it. I'll wait.

Done? O.K.

Well, the person who started it is looking for new people to join.

All you have to do is post a picture on your blog with the three words best that describe how your week was. The words need to be ON the picture.

Then stop by her blog (on Sunday or before)and let her know you are participating(or e-mail the pic directly to her like I do).

Then on Monday she puts all of the participant's pictures in a video set to music. They are so cool! You can see all of the previous videos on her site too. She does such a fantastic job. I love going over there every Monday and seeing my picture included in the montage. It's been going on for like 20 weeks now!

So c'mon and join in. Everyone's doing it! You know you want to!

**I thought a little peer pressure might make people want to participate more :)**


Oh, here is my picture for the week. That's pretty much what I did all day Friday and Saturday. Not today though. Today I'm going to do something completely outside my comfort zone and I'm not ready to talk about it yet. But soon. I want to see how it goes first.



2 comments:

Kayce said...

Okay now you've got me wondering...do tell!

Alyson and Ford said...

We did the same over the long weekend. Have some fun and didn't get too much accomplished! Enjoy your week!

Alyson LID 01/27/06