Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kylie's mom over at The Munsinger Three
to do this "Meme", so here goes.  I am supposed to describe in five words how I am feeling right now:

1.  Hungry-I just got up and haven't had any breakfast yet.

2.  Apprehensive-I'm on my way to the doctor and I always feel a bit nervous going there. I don't know why. You'd think with all the time I spend at the doctor I would feel right at home, but I don't.

3. Tired-I haven't slept very well for the last two nights.

4.  Annoyed-I am waiting for my husband to get ready to take me to the doctor(he always goes with me-isn't that sweet?).  I hate to be late and he is not hurrying!

5.  Happy-today is my day off. How can that not make me happy?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your husband takes you to the doctor? What a good guy!

Kylie's momma said...

Oh I hope the Dr. went ok?! And you get a GOOD night's sleep :-)