Friday, July 18, 2008

Hey, you aren't going to believe this, but I woke up this morning and my eyes felt better. It's a miracle! Well, probably more like all the stuff I did last night actually helped. Maybe it won't come back. Fingers crossed. I am participating in Shanny's Summer Photo Bloggy Days. Basically you record your life on film for two whole days and them post the pictures on your blog. So since the minute I got up this morning I have been taking pictures. Like crazy. Of every single minute detail of my life. Like my breakfast. And my commute to work. And my job. It's some fascinating stufff people. So tune in tomorrow when I post the pictures! Because you certainly don't want to miss that :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

I totally forgot that I'm supposed to be doing this too! I'm grabbing my camera right now!

Donna

Kayce said...

What fun! Can't wait to see!