Sunday, September 11, 2005

I have been doing a lot of beading this weekend. I am making bracelets for Lisa to sell at her mother's club boutique, and also I.D. badge holders for the teachers at work. (I am the one who makes all of their badges on my computer). Although it is very tedious, it is also relaxing. Some of the bracelets are turning out cute. I hope they sell well. I am also making T-shirts with rhinestones glued on them. Those are also very cute, but I think I will make more money on the bracelets, as the cost to make them is less than the shirts. I was up until 1:30 in the morning making bracelets! I think it might be a little addictive!

Here are the bracelets:
















And the T-shirt: Oh, and I forgot. Today is 9/11. How quickly we forget these tragedies! It will probably be that way for Hurricane Katrina in a few years too. My thoughts and prayers are with victims from both these tragedies.

No comments: