Thursday, September 01, 2005

I have been messing around with my blog(with Joe's help) and I have figured out how to put links to other sites on it. The first one is a heartwrenching, beautiful video that I stumbled across while browsing some of the other blogs that I follow. It seriously makes me want to go out and adopt a whole slew of Chinese babies! Oh well, I guess I will have to do it one baby at a time. Why can't I be wealthy? The other link is to Lisa's blog(In case you have the time to just go back and forth between our two blogs all day and read about our boring lives) Not much happening around here aside from that. Anxiously awaiting
the adoption packet we requested from the agency so we can start on all the paper work. We played tennis for two days in a row and now I can hardley move. I am so out of shape!

1 comment:

Gracencameronsmomy said...

How did you do that?? I have been trying to figure it out for days...