Sunday, December 04, 2005

Busy

I've been incredibly busy for the last couple of days. Saturday Dad and I went to the Originals Holiday Gift show.. It was formerly called the Harvest Festival(which I liked better. Not sure why they changed it). I have been attending this annually for the last 18 years. I started going with my Mom when I was 16 or 17. I don't think I missed more than on or two years in the last eighteen. It is a lot of fun, and very festive. I got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done. From there I went right to another Pampered Chef Party(I went to one last month too). Today I went to Church, then headed off to another Pampered Chef party, this time to sell my jewelry. I've been going to so many because a friend of mine is just starting out as a consultant and I am supporting her. I sold three bracelets and two pairs of earrings, so it was worth the trip. I've just arrived home and I'm tired so I'm hitting the shower and then Jammies before I hit the sack and get up to start a another week. Only 10 days left until the Big Scary Surgery! Time flies!

No comments: