Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ready or not, here it comes

Today's the day. In about seven more hours I'll be in surgery. I'm actually pretty calm right now. Ha! Check back with me later:) Is it just sad that I got up at 6:00 a.m. to eat a bagel and have a cup of coffee and then went back to bed? I was so excited when the doctor said I could eat a little something, as long as it was early (O.K., that sounds pretty sad!). Last time they didn't let me eat, and my surgery was at the same time(2:00). I was starving! Then the surgery was postponed two and a half hours, and I was miserable. At least this time I'l have a little bit of food in my stomach.
Here are my new post-op pajamas. I just love the print. Is it me, or if you look close enough, does it have a little bit of an Asian flair? I think they are cherry blossoms. I can't wait to wear them. I also got these cozy fuzzy socks.
They are sooooo soft, and of course I got pink too, to go with my jammies. Also, note the sexy lace trim on the P.J.'s. Just in case I'm feeling pretty good and Joe and I want to get busy on trying to get pregnant right away. Ha ha ha ha(sorry, there is a lot of laughter in my head right now!) Ummm.....NOT! That was actually my least favorite part of them, but I really liked the print(and the pink), so I bought them anyway. I'm just killing time until we have to leave for the hospital.

1 comment:

M3 said...

Best of luck with your surgery! The new pjs are very cute and should help keep you cozy afterwards. :-)