Saturday, December 24, 2005

Safe Travels

We made it safely to our Christmas destination, despite a 45 minute delay on the runway due to fog. I was exhausted, after running around town like crazy, getting the dogs settled in at Dad's, cleaning the house, buying one more last minute gift(are you ever really DONE shopping?), and packing for a two week trip. Got to bed at midnight, and up at 5:00 a.m. in order to be at the airport by six. I'm ready for a nice, relaxing day, getting ready for Christmas Eve. Not that we have much planned today. Maybe a trip into the city, drive around and see some Christmas lights, then church for me and Joe tonight. Tomorrow is when all the excitement happens. First Santa, then a huge Christmas breakfast, followed later by a huge Christmas dinner! I'm not sure how often I'll be posting, as we don't have our laptop, and Lisa keeps us pretty busy during the day! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Surgery update: The stitches came out on Thursday. It didn't hurt at all, thank goodness! I'm still having some pain at the incision sight on the right side, so I'm not sure what that's about. 10 days post surgery I really shouldn't be having much pain at all. If it continues I'll have to see the doctor when I get home.

No comments: