1. Get the Percocet filled BEFORE the surgery, not on the way home(like my first surgery)
2. A bottle of Tylenol. We're all out, and I might need it between Percocets.
3. A heating pad. This is a necessity! It really helps with the pain, and I lost mine while visiting Lisa this summer.
4. Bagels and cream cheese. This is the only thing I feel like eating when I am not feeling good.
5. Orange juice and Gatorade. Have to stay hydrated you know.
6. An assortment of hot teas with fresh lemon and honey. I swear this helps with the cramps.
7. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Just because I want it.
9. Chicken Noodle Soup, because one cannot live on bagels alone.
I think that was it. I already bought myself some new jammies and fuzzy socks. Now I just have to wait for the anesthesiologist to call and go over the procedure(again!) I did talk to the surgery center today, and they're making me spend the night, even though my doctor said it wasn't necessary as long as I had my hideous machine at home, which I do. The nurse wouldn't budge though, and said it was for my own safety that I stay the night, even though I don't want to. I hate spending the night in the hospital. I simply cannot sleep. And since I stayed at the out-patient center(and will be again), I was the ONLY patient there and the nurses went to sleep! When I had to go to the bathroom at 2:00 in the morning, I called and called, and nobody ever came! I ended up getting out of bed and going by myself! I wish I could come home to my own cozy bed. I am going to be exhausted by Thursday. I told Joe that if something should happen to me, he should still go to China and get Sophie. I know it is HIGHLY unlikely that anything will happen, but you just never know. I was really bummed when Lisa told me China won't let single men adopt. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get better quick and go with him to get her. Well, Joe's home now, so I should be going. I'll try to post tomorrow before we leave. The surgery's not till two.