Sunday, December 11, 2005

My house(apartment) is festive






For the first time in many years, we decided not to get a Christmas tree. With my surgery on the 14th, and leaving on the 23rd for two weeks, it didn't seem feasible. To make up for not having a tree, I decided to really deck the place out with decorations. There are lights, garlands, candles, figurines, etc. covering every square inch of our apartment. It totally made up for the fact that we didn't have a tree, except for the wonderful smell of the pine, but I find that candles work just as well for this. Well today my husband came home with this. It is made from fresh pine boughs, it smells wonderful, and I love the cross! It's official, my husband is wonderful! So now I don't miss the tree at all! Here are some more pictures of the festivity of my house:

No comments: