Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Feeling better

I'm finally feeling better. I'm not sure if that was the stomach flu or what, but boy am I glad it's over! Not too much pain. The "big hole" on my right side is causing most of my discomfort right now. I can't wait to get the stitches out on Thursday, as they are itching like crazy. I finally left the house today. Joe drove me down to my work place so I could drop off some bracelets that had been ordered before my surgery(the last ones-whew!). The kids seemed really happy to see me. That made me feel good. Sometimes it's hard to tell if they even notice you are gone! I also had quite a large bag full of presents to take home, and that cheered me up considerably. Who doesn't love presents? I had an impromptu visit from my Aunt and Uncle yesterday too, which also aided with the cheering up process. Thanks for coming to see me! :) I still get tired pretty easily, so I'm off to bed now, but I hope to get a bunch of stuff done tomorrow, if I'm still feeling good.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better... hope things keep healing the way they should. :-)