Saturday, December 17, 2005

Still not having fun

Here I am, three days past surgery and still feeling like someone beat the heck out of me. I'm sure I was feeling better at this stage last time. I don't know, I just wish I was feeling better now. I had my post-op appt. yesterday. It didn't go as well as I had hoped. First, I was flying HIGH on Percocet. I have to give that stuff credit, because I was feeling no pain, but I was seriously out of it. I fell asleep while they were taking my blood pressure, and then again on the table waiting for the doctor.
I almost smacked the nurse when she said "Are you still a little sore?" WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THIS TO ME? OF COURSE I AM SORE YOU MORONS! Do you want to see the rather large punctures in my stomach?(3 of them). Or perhaps you'd like to see the pictures they took of the nasty stuff that was growing inside of me and how my organs were STUCK TOGETHER!? Or maybe you would like to see the thick, blackish stuff that has been steadily oozing out of me over the last three days. Would seeing any of those things make you stop asking me stupid questions like "Are you still a little sore?" Sorry. I am in one bad mood. And in a lot of pain. A lot. of. pain. It turns out, just for added fun, I have a raging bladder infection. So add to all those other symptoms severe burning when I pee. Yay! I'm going to take my pain meds now, and try to get back to bed. I'll post more later on how the post-op didn't go exactly how I was hoping.

No comments: