Thursday, December 29, 2005

Time flies

It's true what they say about time flying when you're having fun! We've been having a blast in S.F. Yesterday we had a visit from cousins Joyce, Ron, and girls Kristina and Kim. It was good to see them again. I wish we lived closer so we could visit more often. After naptime(Gracie), we headed over to Golden Gate Park to check out the Conservatory of Flowers and Japanese Tea Garden. Both were beautiful. I took a zillion pictures, but have no way of uploading them so I'll have to wait until we get home. After Golden Gate park we headed over to the Embarcadero Center for some ice skating(Lisa and Cameron, then dinner at the Ferry Building. Such a jam packed day of fun! Not sure what's on the agenda for today. Both Joe and I have gift cards that are burning holes in our pockets, so I'm sure we'll find some time for shopping later. Target for me, Barnes and Noble and Borders for him. We still have six more days left of our trip, the last three of which Lisa and Scott will be on a cruise and Aunt Michelle will be in charge. Watch out! Keep me in your prayers those three days! :)
Don't know how often I'll be able to post, so have a happy New Year!

No comments: