Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Flat on my back and bored

I'm sure my husband would find some way to make that above title sound dirty. You would think I would get used to this being "sick". I've had three surgeries. I have had plenty of practice. But this is different. I'm having no pain at all. Unless I move. If I lie perfectly still on my back, I feel fine. Except that's pretty boring. At least when I had my surgeries I could sit up and make bracelets. I'm tired of laying perfectly still on my back. Watching television. Or perching the computer on my stomach so I can write this post and check my blogs. So what am I doing to entertain myself? I'm watching the movie Rent over and over, and singing along at the top of my lungs. I know every single word. As I have mentioned before, I'm like an idiot savant when it comes to music lyrics. The movie is nowhere near as good as the play(I've seen the play six times), but I'll take what I can get. I think my husand is going to kill me if I rewind it and play Seasons of Love one. more. time. So I'm bored. Work would be better than this. I hope I can get up and around more tomorrow. I hope I hope I hope.

No comments: