Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Weight Watchers

I went to a Weight Watchers meeting tonight. I was so happy because when they weighed me I had lost five lbs. from last week when I was weighed at the doctors. Yay me! I was on W.W. for a year and a half about five years ago, so I pretty much know what to do. My goal this time is to actually attend the weekly meetings(instead of just weighing in) and stick with it. I don't want to tell you how much weight I have to lose in order to be in the normal weight range for my height. It's a lot. I can't think about that. I have to take it one day(week) at a time. Joe wasn't too happy that I'll be spending another $12.00 a week, in addition to my weekly therapy bill and outrageous pharmacy bill each month. But these things are for my health, right? Maybe if I lose some weight I can get off some of those medications. I hope so.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good for you!

Joannah said...

Five pounds at a time is what I shoot for. Just chunk it in managable pieces. It will come off!