Monday, May 08, 2006

Ho Hum Day

Just another noneventful, ho hum day. Physically I am not feeling great. Headaches, nausea, horrible backache.(kidney ache?) I'm bummed because I'm supposed to be at Bunco right now. I didn't go because my back hurt so bad I couldn't wait to get home to lie on the couch. It is feeling better now. After re-reading my post about the kidney disease symptoms, I felt I should clarify the "itching" symptom. I was referring to my skin being itchy, nothing else. I have feeling itchy all over my body for about six months. I talked to the doctor about it awhile ago, but he said maybe in was my detergent or something, even though I hadn't made any changes to it in the last several months. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up! My skin is itchy, O.K.? I'm doing pretty well on my diet. I guess I should just resign myself to the fact that I am going to be hungry between meals. I'm trying not to snack too much during the day. It gives me a little more room to have a larger point meal at dinner. It is practically impossible to go out to eat and stay within your points range though. I am going to a Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow night. Hopefully they'll have some solutions. I do have to say, I am absolutely addicted to these. They are like crack. I crave them. I eat two at one sitting(they are one point each). I start thinking about them and I can't stop. When I go into the freezer to get one, I have anxiety that when I reach into the box it will be empty. Addicted, I tell you! Well at least they are better for me than chocolate! I took my sleeping pill early and now am falling asleep typing this. Time for bed.

No comments: