Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oops! I forgot to mention

Did I forget to mention that as I type this, my sister and family are headed down to So Ca to visit Disneyland? And that I am taking off work tomorrow to go with them? And the kids are having a sleep over at my house on Friday night? How could I forget to mention that? This means I am going to be one happy camper, getting to spend three whole days(and one whole night) with my niece and nephew! Woo Hoo!


P.S. When Lisa asked Cameron if he would like to have a sleep-over at Aunt Michelle's house, he said. "O.K. But how come?" Lisa answered "Because Daddy and I want to have our own sleep-over." To which he said "Huh?" Heh! Luckily it was time to get out of the bath at that exact moment! :)

1 comment:

Joannah said...

Have a good time with the kids!