Sunday, May 21, 2006

Renaissance Faire Pictures











We spent the majority of our day at the renaissance faire. It sure is fun. We try to go every couple of years. Here's some pictures. We didn't stay for the jousting this year, as I was so tired. We saw it last time we came, and it was great. I spent the entire time looking for just the perfect pirate to take my picture with to show Cameron. Finally, when we were just getting ready to leave, we found this one. He was more than happy to take his picture with me. Then he made Joe take one too. Ha!

3 comments:

Joannah said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I've never been to the RF before. I'm going to have to do that someday.

Kristin said...

damn, i love me a little renissance faire fun... i think my kids would DIG it... next year! (remind me!)

Debra Sue said...

He looks like a clean Johnny Depp. Never fear though, I likey Dirty Johnny.
Deb