Saturday, January 19, 2008

Things are Starting to Look Up

I am feeling so much better today. Finally. The cold seems to be almost completely gone. All of the swelling/joint pain is gone too, except for some pain in my knuckles. I am resisting the urge to get out of bed today. I promised myself I was going to rest all weekend and get completely better for work on Monday. We are crazy busy on Monday, as it is a holiday and all the kids are out of school and they all want to get into the orthodontist on their day off. I will be better by then. I will. Anyway, I have so much catching up to do. I was nominated for another blog award while I was gone, and I'm going to be participating in a "Pay it Forward" exchange(that I am very excited about), and I have lots of crafting to get done. Chinese New Year's and Valentine's to get out, and I'm going to get my sewing machine out this month too. Lots to do! But first, rest. And healing.

3 comments:

Joannah said...

You are starting to feel better! Yea!!!

DeAnn said...

Yea! your feeling better!.. Please do not miss monday.. I will have a meltdown if you dont come in~! just kiddin.. :)

redmaryjanes said...

I am glad that you are starting to feel better again. This is a bad year for flu bugs.
It sounds like you have a lot of fun things coming up too~