Friday, January 11, 2008

Today did not start off well at all. I had to take the morning off because Joe needed me. I had a temp of 102 degrees last night. It doesn't appear as if this cold is getting any better. I felt so bad taking off because it leaves the office manager there to deal with things alone and I know that's hard. This job differs from my old job in that I could not take off in the morning at all, but I was able to leave early if needed. At my new job the afternoons are crazy busy, but the mornings are sometimes slow. I have tried not to take any time off, as I am still pretty new there, but there have been a couple of mornings already that I have missed. I'm headed into work in a half hour or so now. I hope things went smoothly and were uneventful while I was gone. I guess I'll know in a short while. I was able to get something important taken care of for Joe, so it was worth it. And it's Friday, so Yay! Maybe this weekend will bring rest, and healing and alleviation of some worries.

2 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Have a good weekend and rest up!

I love that your anniversary is on Valentines Day. That is sweet!

Lea

Cyndi and Dean James said...

You have been nominated...Please check out our website: www.cd2alicyn.com
Hugs...
Cyndi James
Waiting for Alicyn Shea