Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm trying to shake the negative vibe that's been hanging over me lately. Between the never ending sickness that has been plaguing me, and the issues my husband has been having, to the financial situation right now , combined with new rumors that we won't be getting our referral for Sophie until 2011, I can feel myself slipping into that dark place where I have nothing good to say(or write). I don't want to go there, and I especially don't want it to spill over onto here. So I may be taking a break. I'm not sure yet. I'll see how things go over the next few days. If I start to hear that little voice in my head saying "Step away from the computer", I may be gone for a little while. I don't know for how long, but I'll keep you posted(ha! get it? Keep you "posted"?) I'm off now to rest and think positive thoughts.

5 comments:

Kayce said...

Keep it positive girl....Here if you need anything!

Keep the faith

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

I hope you are feeling better ! Being sick is no fun. I know you hate the Dr but it sounds like it is time. A fever towards the end of a cold usually indicates it has settled into an infection.

I think most of your long time readers know this is a tough time. I am sure I am not alone in thinking of you each time I read RQ. Yes, you are in my thoughts but no I don`t ask how you are. I don`t ask in case you chose to not read rumor sites.

I STILL think there is a good chance things will speed up after the Olympics.

Take care

Rhonda said...

I hear ya...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for de-lurking on my site! It's nice to meet you and to check out your site as well. I hope you feel better soon since it sounds like you are down in the dumps!

OH MY #6 said...

Absolutely, take time to recharge. I will miss your entry.

Lea