Monday, September 03, 2007

Before and After

Scrapbook area before
















Scrapbook area After:















Scrapbook cabinet before:





















Scrapbook cabinet after.




I found this cabinet on the curb with a sign that said "Free", so I snapped it up. It was originally part of a closet organizer, but I kept only the drawer part. I painted it lavender(my new favorite color), then collaged some scrapbook paper onto the drawers. The Chinese symbols are stencils. I added new drawer handles and viola! I am happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

Kim said...

WOW...
GREAT JOB...
That looks great..
Kim

Anonymous said...

NICE! Now, if I only had time to scrapbook...
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

Kristin said...

I am IMPRESSED!

I hope you're doing well, Michelle... it sounds like you have had a roller coaster of a summer.

xx