Thursday, September 20, 2007

So the fair was great. We had a lot of fun. I only had one moment of sadness, when we first got there. But then it passed and I enjoyed the rest of my visit. We saw the garden exhibits, and spent a lot of time watching the people ride the rides, but didn't go on any ourselves. Dude, some of those rides are insane! We spent a great deal of time looking at the animals too. They had a whole barn full of babies. They were sooooo cute. Piglets, and lambs(just born!) and, calves. Goats, and even puppies. I could have spent all day there, watching and petting the baby animals. We didn't get through more than one of the shopping buildings(darn!), but I did pick up this:
It has this scripture on it:

He alone is my rock
and my salvation;
He is my fortress,
I will never be shaken
Ps.62:2


I also got a keychain with the Chinese symbol of "Love" on it, and this scripture:
"Let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth." I John 3:18.

I loved all of their products. If you want to check them out, go here. Although I did notice they don't have their keychains on their site yet. But I love their bracelets. I am tired and sore from the gym and will be going to bed shortly.

Three thanks:
1. Tomorrow is Friday. Woo hoo!
2. I am getting better at my job. Not so many mistakes over the last few days.
3. We had a great day at the fair. So glad to have had the day to spend with my husband.

4 comments:

Joannah said...

Sounds like my kind of day at the fair. I don't think I've ever been on the rides at a county fair - I'm usually too busy enjoying the exhibits.

Cute stuff!

Glad to know work is getting better for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the animals at the fair - that's the best part! A belated congrats on your new job!

teena

Cyndi and Dean James said...

Hi Michelle...I have nominated you for the Nice Matters Award. Please come by our website and check it out.
Cyndi James
Waiting for Alicyn Shea
LID 10/24/06
www.cd2alicyn.com

redmaryjanes said...

Love your purchases and I'm glad that your new job is working out well!