Saturday, September 29, 2007

Three Thanks

I keep forgetting about my three thanks. That's not good. It is important for me. So here they are for today:
1. It is almost October. That means Fall weather should really be on it's way. I'm ready for long sleeves. I would love to say sweaters, but realistically we can't wear sweaters her until January. Sometimes not even then.
2. I am thankful that Halloween is coming. I love Halloween. I like the whole pumpkins and candy and dressing up aspects of it more so than the spooky aspects. I have a ton of decorations and I am putting them up tomorrow. Yeah. A day before October first. So sue me. :)
3. I am thankful for three day weekends. They rock.

2 comments:

Joannah said...

I love your scrapbook page. We should get together sometime with our Macs and do a little digi-scrapping. I've never installed my software, but seeing your page makes me want to give it a try.

I'm thankful fall is here, too. I'm shopping for some sweaters and a new coat because we'll be spending our honeymoon in two chilly locales.

M3 said...

I keep meaning to tell you that I love your three thanks. Always gives me a little smile and reminds me to think about what I'm thankful for too. So thanks. :-)