Saturday, September 29, 2007

For Chloe Paige

Courtney from Chloe Paige ordered a "Wishes Box" and a "Waiting Momma's" bracelet from me a couple of weeks ago. Here is the completed box. She asked for something in a Gold and Red color scheme, with traditional Chinese elements. I hope this is what she had in mind.
Pictures of the Bracelet is forthcoming.
I call these "Wishing Boxes". You write hopes and wishes that you want for your child on small pieces of paper and place them in the box. When the child is old enough, you read them together and he/she can place their own wishes in. If you are interested in one of these, you can find them here: Wishing Star Designs. The cost is $10.00 per box plus shipping($3.00).

Here is the Top:

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it! I can't wait to fill it up! Thank you so much.
Courtney
www.chloepaige.blogspot.com

M3 said...

Michelle that is absolutely beautiful!! You are so talented!