Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogging. Blah.

I just haven't been in the mood to write lately. I haven't been reading(blogs) much either. I don't know why. A big part of it is the whole sitting in front of the computer all day thing, but it's more than that. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just in a funk. I have been feeling better though. Soooo much better than last Saturday and Sunday. No more trips to the ER, so that's good. The leg pain is almost completely gone and I don't have to take the Percocet or the muscle relaxant anymore. I followed up with my GP, and got a third diagnosis, completely different from the first two. It seems to me the whole medical thing is very subjective. So I guess I just choose the diagnosis I like the best. To be honest, I don't really care what caused the pain. As long as it is gone for good and it never comes back. Because Dude, that was awful. I am hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight because the whole sleeping thing has not been going well, for like three weeks now. Maybe that's part of the reason I haven't been blogging. I'm exhausted. Lucky for me, I get a three day weekend because the doctor that I work for is going to Vegas(ahem. I mean, a conference) this weekend. Three blissful days off with nothing at all planned. That's my kind of three day weekend!


My three thanks:
1. I am thankful that the pain in my legs and back is gone.
2. I am thankful I have a three day weekend.
3. I am thankful that my blog buddy Cyndi keeps nominating me for Blog awards. She has nominated me for two awards so far. I will post about them tomorrow. That is so nice of her!

No comments: