Sunday, September 16, 2007

Has it been two days since I posted? Well that's because I got nothin'. I did very little this weekend. This is a good thing. I've been feeling kind of lousy. It's not anything that I can put my finger on. Just an overall feeling of lousy-ness. Wow. That was profound. Now I know why you people come here and read my blog. Because of my amazing writing. Ummmm.....Yeah. At least I'm rested and ready to start the work week. I'll be more coherent tomorrow. I hope.

My Three Thanks:
1. I am thankful for the cool weather. Fall is in the air. I can feel it!
2. I am thankful for the meals I premade last week. We have been home this weekend and it has been so nice to have something yummy to eat that didn't take very long to prepare.
3. I am thankful for Lemon Meringue Pie. My dad bought me one on Saturday and I have been eating it ever since. MMmmmmmm.
Two of my posts have to do with food. Why yes, the diet is going quite well. Why do you ask?

2 comments:

M3 said...

Your last line cracked me up! Funny. Have a great week,
M3

redmaryjanes said...

Perk up over there! I'd like a key lime pie. My diet's going great too : )