Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yesterday was so crazy busy that I didn't even have time to post. I left my house at 7:15 a.m. and didn't arrive home until after nine o'clock at night. I was tired. Anyhoo, my second day went well too. I am still enjoying it. I am busy all day long. I like that. There is always something that needs to be done. I did have to re-type one of the letters he wrote out for me three times. And don't even get me started on his handwriting. It is pretty much illegible. Seriously, it is like trying to read shorthand when you have never studied it before. My boss told me one girl actually quit because she just couldn't take the stress of trying to decipher the letters he wanted typed. I actually picked it up rather quickly. So I would say that so far the new job is a success. Yay! Hopefully things will continue to go smoothly next week when I am given even more responsibilities(gulp).

1 comment:

Stacey T. said...

Sounds awesome!!!! I think it sounds like the perfect situation, especially with the being busy thing.