Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here is a video that I stumbled across that beautifully decribes this infertility journey Joe and I have unwillingly been on these last 3 and 1/2 years. Empty arms video
P.S. Please forgive me if you recieved what seemed like a nasty e-mail with my blog's address in it. I am having a very hard night. I have been feeling very alone and just a tad bitter, and I am still in shock about the whole therapist's news. So please disregard anything I may have written that wasn't very nice. I don't expect people to be checking my blog on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. It would just be nice to hear from someone(anyone) once in awhile to let me know that I do cross your mind every now and then. We are all busy, and I certainly haven't been making any phone calls lately. But I have been in horrible pain. I hope if I had Cancer or some other terrible disease, people would call or at least e-mail me to see how I am. I pray that this surgery will be done in the next month and all of this misery will end soon. Please pray that for me also. Thank you.

No comments: