Sunday, October 16, 2005

O.K. I just found out today that my song is being used in Hurricane Katrina relief advertising. I did not know this when I posted the lyrics and the song on my blog. I think it is a good song, and it reminded me of my husband on his birthday. We have been praying for better days for a few years now. I did not in any way mean that our situation is the same as or as bad as the people who were affected by Hurrican Katrina. They need better days way more than we do. Some of those people were left with NOTHING. We are extremely lucky in comparison. I thank God every night for that. I also pray the He helps these people put their lives back together. I just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I still love the song, and actually now it holds more meaning for me than it did before I found out it was being used for Katrina. I don't want people to misundertstand what I meant or leave nasty e-mails on my blog.

No comments: