Sunday, October 30, 2005



Joe and I returned about an hour ago from Oak Glen. It is so beautiful there. I had decided last week that I wanted to do something "fall like" this weekend, so this is what we decided on. We tasted a variety of apples, had some yummy apple doughnuts, and bought apple-cherry cider and some mulling spices. I really wanted to buy an apple pie, but the only two places we saw that were selling them had lines around the building! Too bad I'm not a more patient person. Oh well, I'll have to settle for some apple pie from Polly's when I go visit Dad next weekend! Here are some: pictures. I am feeling much better today, so if I was sick it must have been a 48 hour bug(does such a thing exist?). Or maybe I'm just feeeling better because of the extra hour of sleep! You gotta love that! I also posted some pictures of Joe's birthday(which was two weeks ago. Where does the time go?). Birthday pictures. I'm going to bed now. I still am feeling awfully tired, and even though the clock says 8:32, my body thinks it is 9:32.

No comments: