Saturday, October 29, 2005

The pain is starting to creep in again. It comes quietly, in the middle of the night and settles into my lower abdomen. A dull, aching pain that in the next 10 days will increase in severity until I am bedridden. I can't have another month like the last one. I have to try and stay positive. I have to take one day at a time, and try to get as many things done early, when the pain is still minimal. I am still awaiting the phone call from my doctor's office about the surgery. It MUST happen before Christmas. The pain is what's leading to my depression spiraling out of control every month for the last four months.



P.S. I don't know what's up with my pictures. Ofoto is making me sign in all of a sudden to view them, which means no one can view them, because I am keeping them in a private album. I can't share the album, because the pictures went onto Lisa's site and I don't know her password. (I don't know why this keeps happening! My computer must have saved her e-mail address and automatically posst my pictures to her site. It's so frustrating.) I am going to try another site like photo bucket and see if that solves the problem.

No comments: