Saturday, October 29, 2005

It looks as though I solved the picture posting problem by switching to Flickr. Check out my earlier posts and let me know if it doesn't work for you. Not much happening today. Lunch with Dad, and not much else. I think I may be coming down with something. I came home and slept for 2 and 1/2 hours, which is not like me at all unless I am having an extraordinary amount of pain(which I am not). If I am getting sick, it would explain my exhaustion for the last three days. I seriously almost fell asleep at trunk or treat last night, but I thought that was because I was at work for 13 hours straight. Now I'm thinking I might be coming down with something. I hate being sick during my "good" times of the month. I feel like I'm being cheated out of the short amount of time where I feel O.K. This is the second time in two months that I have gotten sick. (Those darn kids!)It's not like me at all. Maybe my immune system is not what it should be from all of the depression/stress these last few months. I'll have to stock up on vitamin C I guess.

No comments: