Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sometimes it's hard to find things to post about every day. Especially if not much is happening. It's interesting that I am much more prone to posting when I'm not feeling well. I think there are two reasons for this. 1) I am home more. I can go several days without ever leaving the house when I am having a lot of pain. 2) Being in chronic pain messes with your head and exhausts you and it is when I am feeling that way that I need to vent. Had another good day today. Two in a row. All right! No pain today. Yay! Had lunch with Dad, then went to a Pampered Chef party that a friend hosted. I had a great time. I only went to show support, as I don't cook elaborate meals on a regular basisand didn't plan on purchasing anything. It's funny how you start to think you need all of these gadgets when you see them being used! We made some really yummy Dim Sum that I will definitely be making for Joe. I didn't get home until 7:00. I'm planning on going to church in the morning, and then having coffee with a friend afterwards. Weekends go by so much faster when you're busy. (Unlike last weekend, when I was in horrible pain and then stayed home sick on Monday too). I hope to have the surgery within the next month, so hopefully I will only have to endure one more cycle like that, and I will be obtaining sufficient pain medication by that time.

No comments: