Friday, October 21, 2005

Today was a really good day. Write down the date! Michelle had a good day! I had no pain today. Work was very mellow. It is sometimes like that on Fridays. I went to the lab and had my blood drawn again, so now I won't get in trouble on Tuesday when I see the doctor(I wasn't sure I was going to get it done on time.) I came home and had a lovely dinner with my husband. We turned off the T.V. and had a long talk. Two hours long! We talked about our day, about my decision regarding this blog, about kids, even about when we met. I'm so lucky I am married to someone that I still really enjoy just talking to after almost 17 years together. Now we are going to sit down and catch up on some of the shows wwe missed this week. Then I will be going to bed early. Getting up at 3:30 sure makes you tired by 8:00! I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight.
See! I CAN write a post without being depressing and whiny!

No comments: