Friday, October 28, 2005

I have just returned home from the annual Trunk or Treat event held at my school. People park their cars in the school parking lot and decorate their trunks. Then the kids come around trick or treating in their costumes. I have been participating in this event for 6 years now. As always, I had a blast. This year, my trunk leaned on the creepy side. I decorated the inside of my car like a graveyard, with skeltons coming out of the graves. Here's a close up. This year I had a little help from my co-worker and one of the Kindergarten teachers I am friends with. Some of the other people go all out. A very popular theme this year was pirates. More pirates here. Some people even park two cars together to create more elaborate scenes. All in all it was a very fun night, but I arrived there at 6:45 this morning and left at 7:30 p.m. so I am very tired and am going to bed promptly.


P.S. It is amazing how something can take hours to set up, yet only a few minutes to take down!

No comments: