Sunday, October 23, 2005

Today was another good day. I went to church this morning. I have to admit, I haven't been to church in a while. Mostly because I haven't been feeling well. I love my church. The music is great, and the message is always relevant to what's going on on my life. I love both pastors and the environment is friendly. I am going to make more of an effort to go every single week. I had lunch with a friend afterwards. A looooooong lunch. I think we were there for 2 hours talking! It was good to have someone to talk to about some of the things I have been going through lately. When I finally got home, Joe and I played tennis. I am seriously going to look into taking lessons. I have improved some, but I need to learn the correct way to hold the racket, hit the ball, etc. before I learn any bad habits I'll have to break later. We went grocery shopping for the week after that, then I came home and made dinner. Turkey burgers. Yum! Now it's off to do some laundry before settling in for the night. No pain again today. Woo Hoo!

No comments: