Sunday, October 09, 2005

I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. Besides feeling like someone is playing soccer inside my lower abdomen, I feel O.K. Really, that's how it feels. Someone else explained it as someone "kicking her ovaries over and over". That pretty much sums it up. Uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I was even able to get out of the house this weekend. Had lunch with Dad, then Joe and I attended my friend Cindy's fortieth birthday Fiesta. I had a great time(I can't speak for Joe. I think he went along to humor me). Today I was able to go to Gem Faire at the Orange County fairgrounds. It was so cool! It is a beader's paradise. They have every thing under the sun for beading. Silver beads, glass beads, findings, crystals, you name it. I wish I had more money to spend so I could just purchase everything I need. People were spending thousands of dollars! It's easy to do! I bought a few glass and silver beads, as well as some watch faces and Swarovski crystals. I'm going to make some pretty cool beaded watches. I am hoping to finish up a whole lot more stuff to send for Lisa's Mother's club boutique in November. I have a lot of work to do! In fact, that's what I should be doing instead of this! Gotta go!

No comments: